The WaterCube from WM aquatec is a compact water treatment system which is operated via the on-board battery, a mobile battery or other 12V DC sources. The system sucks in the water automatically and pumps the filtered and disinfected water directly into the water tank, thus ensuring water supply everywhere.
The technical process
5-stage cascade filtration
- Floating withdrawal with filter sieve (1mm mesh size) for suction of surface water (optionally available)
- Washable pre-filter (sand retention etc.)
- PE prefilter (retention of pollen, suspended particles etc.)
- Pre-filter (retention of single-celled organisms such as amoebae, protozoa etc.)
alternatively combination activated carbon filter element for the reduction of colouring, odour and flavourings
- Fine filter (retention of smallest suspended particles; important for downstream UV reactor)
The UV reactor is characterized by an extraordinarily high disinfection performance, compact design, low weight and low energy consumption. UV reactors ensure effective disinfection and comply with World Health Organization guidelines for disinfection of (drinking) water. In addition, the reactor is designed for an irradiation dose of 400 J/m². This guarantees a disinfection rate of 99.9%*.
*Disinfection rate for Legionella (bacteria) at a one-time flow rate
This system was developed for the separation/elimination of single-cell organisms, bacteria, viruses and particles and does not necessarily provide drinking water for uncontrolled surface water without knowledge of the type and degree of pollution (e.g. chemical contamination by industrial waste water).
- ready-to-use, compact water treatment plant
- 5-stage cascade filtration & effective UV disinfection
- up to 1000 litres/h
- treatment of surface water & tap water (fresh water)
- high-quality, anodised aluminium housing
- solid stainless steel control panel
- brass quick-coupling connectors (quick-connect fittings)
- small packing size
- lightweight design with a net weight of only 20 kg
- can also be operated without electricity (with separately available emergency water set for independant water treatment)
- further accessories available on request