PP filter element (size M)
The PP filter elements from WM aquatec are ideal for pre-filtration of tap and surface water.
They meet the strict standards of the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and remove contaminants (e.g. sand, rust and pollen) and parasites from the water. They also reduce the turbidity of the water.
At a glance
- available for the treatment of tap and surface water
- 1µ, or 10µ filter fineness selectable
- effective retention of parasites and pollutants such as sand, rust and pollen
- Retention of protozoa such as amoebae, protozoa, etc.
- provides excellent filtration even with low pressure
- made in the EU from food-safe materials
- compatible with water filter housing (size M)
Service and Support
Under the following link you will find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ), instructions for use and safety data sheets for download.
|Maße (Höhe x Durchmesser)||250mm x 69mm|
|Durchmesser||2 ½” (außen)|
|Wassertemperatur||+2 … +45°C|
|Filterwechsel||nach 3 Monaten (abhängig von der Rohwasserqualität)|