Activated carbon filter incl. filter housing and wall mounting bracket
With a filter fineness of 10µ , parasites and contaminants such as sand, rust and pollen are effectively filtered out of the water.
The activated carbon filter cartridge also removes pollutants such as pesticides, drug residues and heavy metals as well as unpleasant smells and tastes.
At a glance
- quality filter housing made of polypropylene incl. activated carbon filter cartridge
- stainless steel wall mounting bracket and filter wrench included
- 10 different connection variants available
- 10µ filter fineness for effective retention of parasites and contaminants such as sand, rust and pollen
- removes pollutants such as pesticides, drug residues and heavy metals
- eliminates unpleasant smells and tastes
Service and Support
Under the following link you will find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ), instructions for use and safety data sheets for download.
|Technical data activated carbon filter|
|Dimensions (height x diameter)||124mm x 69mm|
|Diameter||2 ½” (outside)|
|Materials (filter)||Bituminous and coconut shell carbons (NSF certified)|
|Materials (housing)||PP (end caps), silicone (seal), LDPE (mesh)|
|Water temperature||+2 … +80°C|
|Filter change||After 6-12 months or 17500 litres (depending on the raw water quality).|
|Technical data filter housing|
|Dimensions (height x diameter)||198mm x 123mm (without connections)|
|Connections||2x½“ internal thread|
|Flow rate||15l/min (depending on filter medium and raw water quality)|
|Water temperature||+2…+45°C (at 6bar)|