Activated carbon filter element (size S)
The activated carbon filter elements from WM aquatec are made from the highest quality materials. To enhance the water purification process, a mixture of bituminous and coconut shell carbons is used. They meet the strict standards of the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF).
Due to the unique formula, the activated carbon filters are able to reduce water hardness . They also remove heavy metals (e.g. lead, copper, mercury) and radioactive particles (cesium, srotium) from drinking water. The filters are also excellent at adsorbing flavors and odors in the water.
At a glance
- for drinking water applications
- 10µ filter fineness for effective retention of parasites and contaminants such as sand, rust and pollen
- removes pollutants such as pesticides, drug residues and heavy metals
- reduces odors and flavors
- provides excellent filtration even with low pressure
- made in the EU from food-safe materials
Service and Support
Under the following link you will find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and instructions for use to download.
|Technische Daten Aktivkohlefilter|
|Maße (Höhe x Durchmesser)||124mm x 69mm|
|Durchmesser||2 ½” (außen)|
|Werkstoffe (Filter)||bituminöse und Kokosnussschalen Kohlenstoffe (NSF zertifiziert)|
|Werkstoffe (Gehäuse)||PP (Endkappen), Silikon (Dichtung), LDPE (Netz)|
|Wassertemperatur||+2 … +80°C|
|Filterwechsel||nach 6-12 Monaten bzw. 17500 Liter (abhängig von der Rohwasserqualität)|