Combination filter element (size M)
The combination filter element combines sterile filtration and an activated carbon block with a wide range of adsorption of pollutants and low pressure loss at the same time.
Among other things, VOCs (volatile organic compounds), TOCs (total organic carbons), heavy metals, turbidity, suspended particles and particles down to filter fineness, taste-impairing substances and chlorine are removed.
At a glance
- combination of sterile filtration & an activated carbon block
- sterile filtration with a filter fineness of 0.15 µm
- removes 99.9999% of pathogens (e.g. EHEC, legionella, fungi)
- supplies hygienically perfect water
- removes sand, rust, suspended matter, etc.
- adsorption and pre-filtration through activated carbon block (10 µm)
- high pollutant retention (pesticides, heavy metals, chlorine, etc.)
- immediately operational
Retention rates and filter characteristics
Service and Support
Under the following link you will find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ), instructions for use and safety data sheets for download.
Articles with Given Tag
|Dimensions (height x diameter)||254mm x 63,5mm|
|Version||Double Open End (DOE)|
|Filter service life||up to 10,000 liters (depending on the raw water quality and dirt load of the water to be treated)
Filter change recommended after 6 months at the latest (following German standard DIN 1988)
|Water temperature||+5 … +40°C|
|Flow rate||up to 10l/min at 4.5bar
up to 5l/min at 2,5bar
|Bacteria retention|| >6 log. steps (>99.9999%)
MF membrane: 0.15µm
Activated carbon block: 10µm