DEXDA® Plus for water and system disinfection
DEXDA® Plus is the disinfectant for safe drinking water , with a practical measuring cup (250ml and 120ml version) and dropper insert (only 120ml version) for precise dosing.
The proven active ingredient sodium hypochlorite is also suitable for system disinfection and is approved in accordance with the German Drinking Water Ordinance.
At a glance
- fights pathogens: viruses, germs, fungi & bacteria (e.g. Legionella, E. Coli etc.)
- disinfects contaminated water
- Sodium hypochlorite – without silver (-ions)
- precise dosing for all containers with measuring cups (incl. droplet insert for 120ml version)
- active substance according to German Drinking Water Ordinance
- suitable for all tank and vessel materials
- also for tank and system disinfection
THE RIGHT SIZE FOR EVERY APPLICATION
- disinfects 1200 liters of water
- also suitable for system disinfection for tanks up to 25 liters
- disinfects 2500 liters of water
- also suitable for system disinfection for tanks up to 50 liters
Service and Support
Under the following link you will find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ), instructions for use and safety data sheets for download.
BauA reg. No. N-102002
H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H318 Causes serious eye damage.
H400 Very toxic to aquatic organisms.
H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Labeling acc. Regulation ( EU ) No. 528/2012: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.