Drinking water disinfection – 100% chemical-free! The FIE-100 filling & inline filter offers a compact, sterile filtration, which removes virtually 100% of purely physical pathogens, such as bacteria, fungi, etc., guaranteeing perfectly hygienic water. It can be used to fill fresh water tanks or fitted upstream of a valve.
- Removes > 99.9999% of pathogens (bacteria, fungi, etc.)
- Filter mesh of 0.1 µm (0.0001 mm) provides perfectly hygienic water
- Completely free of chemical additives – purely physical filtration
- Including hygienic lid & storage box
- With Gardena®-compatible connection
- Now available as a cartridge for filter changes
- Universally usable & ready for immediate use
- Filter cartridge should be replaced after 6 months
- Filter mesh: 0.1μm (absolute)
- Max. pressure: 6.3 bar
- Dimensions: 200x60mm (L x diameter)
- Flow rate: approx. 7 litres/min at 3 bar*
- Capacity: 2000 – 5000 litres*
- Operating temp.: +5 to +30 °C
*depending on the tap water quality (untreated water). We recommend changing the filter after no more than 6 months (in line with DIN 1988), even if the capacity has not yet been achieved.