DEXDA® Clean for disinfection and biofilm removal
DEXDA® Clean not only disinfects the fresh water tank, but the entire fresh water system – without repeated rinsing. Unlike chlorine, chlorine dioxide leaves no aftertaste.
Biofilm in the pipes is effectively removed. This is particularly important as the biofilm forms a perfect “breeding ground” for the proliferation of germs and bacteria.
The effectiveness of DEXDA® Clean has been confirmed according to German DIN standards 1276 & 13623. No wonder – because chlorine dioxide is also used in public water supply, medical technology and in industry.
At a glance
- disinfects the entire fresh water system
- removes biofilm in tank & pipes
- highly effective chlorine dioxide solution (25 x stronger than hydrogen peroxide)
- effectiveness tested and confirmed according to German DIN standards 1276 & 13623
- no multiple rinsing necessary
- available for tank sizes up to 60, 160 & 500 litres
- simultaneous use with our descaler KXpress possible
THE RIGHT SIZE FOR EVERY TANK
suitable for tank sizes up to 60 litres
suitable for tank sizes up to 160 litres
suitable for tank sizes up to 500 litres
Service and Support
Under the following link you will find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ), instructions for use and safety data sheets for download.
Signal word: Danger
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H318: Causes serious eye damage.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
BauA reg. No. N-86607
Labeling acc. Regulation ( EU ) No. 528/2012: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.