The Silvernet ensures that fresh water is automatically preserved every time you refill your water tank. Pure silver ions provide effective protection against contamination for water and the fresh water system. The product is suitable for all container and tank sizes and only needs to be replaced once a year.
The Silvernet is based on a biocidal preservation technology, comprising a textile 3D mesh that is produced from structuring fibres and threads that are silver-coated using a wet-chemical process. The Silvernet is installed in the water tank and guarantees controlled release of biocidal silver ions into the surrounding water. This innovative technology already eradicates bacteria, viruses and fungi or renders them inactive in untreated water storage tanks. The shelf life of water that is achieved as a result spans the entire water-bearing system, providing effective protection from contamination or biofilm formation. The Silvernet for mobile use has been developed especially for fresh water preservation in mobile homes, caravans, buses, off-road vehicles and boats. The silver ions are automatically dosed – every time you refill your water tank. It can also be used in air washers, air humidifiers, pools and in recycling fluid systems in industry.
- Automatic dosing of silver ions – every time you refill your water tank
- Effective protection from water contamination
- Keeps tank water fresh for up to 6 months
- Product replacement recommended once a year
- Preserves up to 10,000 litres of fresh water
- Pure silver ions – without additives such as chlorine, minerals, etc.
- Developed and tested in cooperation with the Institute for Medical Microbiology and Hygiene (TU Dresden)
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Signal word: Attention